Israel vs Palestine! Army vs Civilians!

Sixteen March 2003. A twenty-three-year-old American girl named Rachel Corrie had been standing in front of bulldozers in the town of Rafah, Gaza. She expected that her standing in front of Israelis bulldozers could stop forces to reach towards Palestinian homes. She was working on an academic peace project in Gaza. During her project she realized that whatever the Israeli forces doing in Palestine, is wrong. Apparently not to her hopes. Bulldozer crushed her and moved forward.

For few people it could be just another story, people will read it and forget about it with time. It is rather easy for outsiders to see the conflict in Gaza as something happening far away, the victims, the killings, true/false stories. People chose to stand with Gaza, others chose to stand with Israel and others are neutral cause bombs and missiles are not pointed towards their home.


It's true that wars kill civilians, damage homes and scar lives. Civilian deaths are an unavoidable tragedy. People ask me do you support Hamas? I say I support peace. My heart cries when I see small children without head or without hands, lying on the ground. I live in India, I can easily close my eyes and let it go cause I m too far from the blood bath, but how can I? Its not about who stands for whom, the real question is what are we losing? Is this fight can accomplish anything? Is the suffering of handicaps, children and women worth anything?

Documents give different story for different sides, I have a map to share, Israel supports may not accept this. But a person who helps to give Freedom to My Country, Mahatma Gandhi quoted that: “Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home”. I believe in his words!


When we check the history it is true that Palestine belongs to Arab, and Jews resettled their after world wars, but even if its not true, even if you consider Palestine as part of Israel, is it human to kill others just because they don't practice the same religion as yours? Right now Israelis eating popcorn and counting how many they have killed so far. Is this what Jews are proud off! Do Jewish brothers want their (self claimed) land after killing the entire Muslim population? 

A person told me, Palestine using children as shield. Do one thing, go outside burn a small area and try to throw your children in that fire! I'm sure you'll cry with the mere thought and you are accusing Palestinian parents for using children. Ha! Try to have a motherly heart and you'll see, a mother can kill herself before seeing her children die like this. 


This post is endless but I have tears in my eyes to see how humanity crying for help and how other nations being stagnant, deaf, dumb and blind! If this is the end of the world, I m happy that I still have care and respect for humanity in my heart!

WE NEED PEACE, NOT WAR! 

Thanks for reading 

Mugdha

PS: I can't use pictures of mutilated bodies of little kids, my soul didn't permit to use them for a post! 

Comments

Popular Posts