Women in my life!!

Be it studies, career or social life! I find the acceptance, support and lessons from my parents on every single event.. their words were and still are perfect.. to the point and essential for continuous growth. Whatever I m or will be I could never get it without their support! But today I want to give a heartfelt thanks to my MOTHER the only perfect woman I can think of! This post is dedicated to her and all the women in my life without their friendship, love and care I could do nothing!!

My mother and I have a special relationship, it’s perfect, we have a bond that goes much deeper than any other relationships. I'm princess of my father, the best friend of my brother but my mother’s place in my heart is different, and that makes her the most important woman in my life. May be I can't describe it in words but she is the best gift God gave to me!!


Another woman in my life with whom I can connect not only mentally but spiritually. I spent the earliest years of my life with my Grand-mother (maternal). From the age of 6 month to 8 years, I live with her, eat with her and travelled with her. She is my first mentor and my first friend! Even now at age of 26 I can talk about all my problems and I know she has all the solutions! We talk about Indian economy and possible PM candidate, we talk about Pope and Dalai lama, we talk about cardigans and how to make the best gazar ka halwa.. all in all we talk about anything and everything!

Now writing names in Alphabetical order but I have equal love and respect for all of you!! I want to thank all the special women/girls of my life... Kanika, Pooja, Purbasha, Sadaf, Shraddha, Swati and Urvashi!! If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman! HAPPY WOMEN's DAY to ALL of you :)

You deserve only the best and may you find it,
may your dreams come true and your spirits soar!!
May you find happiness in all the right places,
and may it last forever more!!!

Thanks for Reading

Mugdha

Comments

  1. Mommys are the cutest and so are grand mothers :D they're like the most amazing people and such good listeners and friends.
    also, thats a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts