My Favorite Hindi Songs

Few days ago one of my Reader "Kajal Ahuja" ask me to do a post related with music. I m not a singer or musician (although I want to play guitar someday.. sigh!!) so I decided to write a list of my favorite numbers. This post will be more appealing for Indian Music Lovers. I may do a similar post for other songs like english/golden era (bollywood)/music videos in coming future :) The best 10 Hindi songs of 90s till now (Not in particular order).





















There are two latest songs in my list; although I don't like current numbers but these two may be due to music or lyrics become my favorite. It was so hard to pick these particular songs and I may left few very good options. Tell me if you like any song from my list!!

Thanks for reading :) 

Mugdha

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts